Friday, February 7, 2014

Feature & Follow {49}

Feature and Follow is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

"The goal is to increase blog followers and make new friends."

Rules:
Follow the 2 hosts.
Follow the 2 featured bloggers.
Hop around and follow others who are participating, leaving a comment to let them know.

This week's question:
IF YOU COULD READ A BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAIN, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
Hmmm.....I'm going to go with Slammed by Colleen Hoover. 
19390893
Ya'll - this story (and when I say "this story" I really mean books one and two) made me WEEP. Yes, literally, snot nosed crying. The story of Layken and Will really touched me deeply. I haven't read it a second time yet, and I know that when I do it will probably have me tearing up, but my initial reaction probably won't be the same. 

What about you? What one book would you choose?

For follows, I recently added my blog to Facebook, so I would appreciate any "likes" over there. Second to that is GFC, Bloglovin' and email - all of which can be found on the left sidebar. 
Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know if you're a new or old follower and how you follow. I will return the visit!

3 comments:

  1. This one has been sitting on my Kindle for a while but I still haven't read it. I really need to read it! Great pick though :)

    Old Follower
    My FF .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reviews from a BookwormFebruary 7, 2014 at 3:11 PM

    I absolutely loved this series too, so amazing! Awww your cats are just the cutest. New GFC follower :) My F&F Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn @ Tale of Two DoxiesFebruary 7, 2014 at 6:39 PM

    Haven't heard of this one, but I'm excited to check it out. I do love emotional reads - even if my two pups and my husband all look at me like I'm crazy when I sit there reading & sobbing. Thanks for sharing!
    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...