Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #39

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along - just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken.

Teasers: It was a limited edition of Pride and Prejudice.  "You, you gave me--"
"Mr. Darcy," Wes whispered in my ear.  "As you can see, I also memorized some lines so that you'd swoon."

Seriously guys....if you haven't read some of this author's books, and you're a fan of contemporary romances, then these are super fun!  And Weston Michel's will melt your heart!

Share your teasers with me!

3 comments:

  1. I like that line. Is this YA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of sweet!

    Mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/teaser-tuesday-drown/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read one other book from her, but I enjoyed it. :)

    I love this teaser! Any book-loving girl is going to swoon at any mention of Mr. Darcy. :)

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...