Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #46

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how.

This week my teasers come from:
Facade (Games #2) by Nyrae Dawn

Teasers: It feels good to have a guy try and pick me up. Any girl who doesn't admit that is lying. Whether you want him or not, it's a boost to the ego.

What are you reading right now? Share a teaser with me in the comments! Or link back to your Teaser Tuesday post in a comment.

Before you go, check out the 2014 Series Enders Reading challenge! The first wrap up post will be January 25th along with a giveaway for those who participate.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 21, 2014 at 1:59 PM

    Ooh nice tease! I'd have to agree with her on that one!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great teaser. I think I have to agree with that. An ego boost is always nice ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teasers at Book Munchies (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...