Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waiting on City of Heavenly Fire

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine.

I don't participate in this very often, mostly because my TBR list is quite long as it is and when I do participate it grows and grows and I need it to shrink, not grow. But today I couldn't pass it up. I'm sure many people will be featuring this one since the book cover was revealed yesterday.

This week I'm waiting on:
City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!
PREORDER LINK: Amazon
Expected Publication: May 27, 2014 by Margaret K. McElderry

What are you waiting on this week?
Do you plan to read this last installment in the Mortal Instruments series?
If so - be sure to sign up for the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh....I had no idea a cover was out on this one yet??? LOVE IT! And now I know what my WOW will be for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice placement with this one since the cover was just revealed! I have all the books but this one but haven't started them yet. Once I have this one, my family probably won't see me for a couple weeks...

    My W.o.W. is here: http://roseshadowink.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/grabby-paws-infinite-by-jodi-meadows/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...