Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Post #76

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba of the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and any news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each cover.

~PURCHASED OR FREEBIES~
Reign of Blood #1 by Alexia Purdy
Buy Link: Amazon (FREE!)

~FOR REVIEW~
Nova and Quinton: No Regrets (Nova #3) by Jessica Sorensen
Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - Thief (Love Me with Lies #3) by Tarryn Fisher

TUESDAY:
Teaser Tuesday #55 featuring teasers from Push by Claire Wallis

FRIDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday #56
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - The World Without a Future by Nazarea Andrews
ARC Thursday Review - Push by Claire Wallis

As I type this I'm very drained. I have spent a large portion of both Friday and Saturday outside - I have the sunburn to prove it on the front side of my body. As much as I enjoy being outside in the sun, it drains me. My brain is running on slow motion at the moment and I can't think of anything significant to share from my week. That means it was a good week, busy with softball, and various other school events for my kids. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. YAY for Nova and Quinton. Now if I can muster up enough fortitude to read it since the other two were so draining....I got a bit of sun from yesterday too. Was thinking about a girl's pool day this summer sometimes while I was vacuuming the pool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sorensen and need to catch up, she always makes me "feel" Ooo Holly sunburn is no good..rest and next time use sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the weather has been wonderful in your area. It was nice here on Friday and Saturday. Today we've had storms most of the day. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...