Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Waiting on Never Never

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Each week bloggers participate to share a book they can't wait to get their hands on.

This week I'm waiting on:

Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Expected Publication: January 31, 2015 by Hoover Inc.
Preorder Buy Link: Not available at this time
Best friends since they could walk. In love by the age of fourteen. Dating for over four years. 
She’ll do everything she can to never forget. 
He’ll do everything he can to never remember. 
Too bad it’s not up to them. 
OH. MY. GOSH! The two of these writers collaborating together on this story will most definitely equal an emotionally charged, snot nosed, tear fest! I can't wait!!
What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readOctober 22, 2014 at 5:01 AM

    That's a new to me one! Sounds mysterious!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this too. I cannot even imagine what this book will be like (with them alternating chapters and sending them to each other).It is going to be crazy. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! Great pick -- that's my pick today, too!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be featuring this one in a couple of weeks myself. I've gotta get past October and my All Things Halloween stuff first. :) Great choice though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...