Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #81: Mortal Heart


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from 
Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers:
Teasers: As I do, the night breeze shifts, bringing with it an eddy of cold air from the barrow that feels as if it reaches out to caress my face. In that moment, I am certain He has heard me.
(Loc 641 of 5647, 12%)

What are you reading this week?
Share a teaser with me!

6 comments:

  1. This one's sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read :) Thanks for sharing the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM

    Ooh nice tease! See this series around a lot!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely description in your Teaser. I like the cover too. I hope you're enjoying the story.

    My Tuesday post features LEARNIN’ THE ROPES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard some really good things about this series. Such a visual tease. Thanks for sharing.
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/06/teaser-tuesdays-94-awol/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That can't be good. Great teaser. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...