Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Blood Prophecy


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine where we can share a book we are eagerly waiting on.

This week's choice is an "all cover" pick for me.  It is steamy hot and because of this one cover, I was intrigued to check out the series.  I must confess....I do judge a book by it's cover a lot of the time.  There, I got that confession off my chest. Can you relate?

Blood Prophecy (The Drake Chronicles #6)

By: Alyxandra Harvey

Publication Date: December 24, 2012 by Walker Children's

496 pages

(Goodreads / Amazon)

Summary:
In the thrilling conclusion of the Drake Chronicles, love and loyalties will be tested … and proven once and for all.

Can Solange find her way back home again? And can she do it in time to save everyone she loves from the vampire civil war, hunter attack, and each other?

Because not everyone can survive the prophecy… maybe not even her.

Yessssss sir-y!  I've started this series because of this one cover.  What is your Waiting on Wednesday pick this week?  Leave me a comment and a link.


11 comments:

  1. I've seen this one around quite a bit lately, thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :) New follower (Frodosco - GFC) by the way. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow!! And for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. Hm I haven't heard of this book, let alone the series it's a part of! It looks good though! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my WOW. I haven't read this series, but of course it's on my TBR list. Great cover.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about 33% through with book 1 and I've enjoyed it so far! Looks like another winner!!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. I like this cover! I've seen it around but hadn't heard of the series before. Also good to know that it's the final book, so if I start the series I know I'll never have to wait for a sequel ^^
    Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! There is nothing quite as frustrating as starting a series, falling in love with it and having to wait a year for the next book.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Sexy cover! Never heard of this one but it definately looks good!
    Following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow back and for commenting!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH. They're so fast paced, and action packed, but fluffy and funny at the same time. I REALLY need to get my hands on the fifth one.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...