Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting on A Darkness Strange and Lovely

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Each week bloggers feature a book they are eagerly waiting to come out.

I came across my pick for this week a week or two ago.  
Zombies, 19th century, gorgeous cover, this one is a winner already for me!

A Darkness Strange and Lovely
By: Susan Dennard
Publication Date: July 23, 2013
416 pages
Summary:
Following an all-out battle with the walking Dead, the Spirit Hunters have fled Philadelphia, leaving Eleanor alone to cope with the devastating aftermath. But there’s more trouble ahead—the evil necromancer Marcus has returned, and his diabolical advances have Eleanor escaping to Paris to seek the help of Joseph, Jie, and the infuriatingly handsome Daniel once again. When she arrives, however, she finds a whole new darkness lurking in this City of Light. As harrowing events unfold, Eleanor is forced to make a deadly decision that will mean life or death for everyone.

What is your pick for this week?  Leave me a comment so I can add more books to my "continually growing faster than I can read" TBR list!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cover! Looks really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the cover of that one GORGEOUS! I just want to stare at it all day :) Hope you'll love it when it comes out!
    Thanks for sharing. Old follower, here's my WoW

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cover looks awesome, love those colors. is this part of a series? good pick Our Wow Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this one on my to-read list and I would love to read it but I haven't read book one yet. I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...