Sunday, November 4, 2012

In My Mailbox 5 & Sunday Post 4













Today I'm participating in both In My Mailbox, hosted by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I had a MUCH slower week in the way of books, for which I am thankful because honestly, I need to slow down my intake a bit to catch up on what I already have to read.  I still couldn't pass up requesting one, after all, I am addicted to acquiring more books.

NETGALLEY:



The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer where bloggers share book news from the past week and what's ahead.

RECAP OF WEEK:
Sunday -- I participated in In My Mailbox 4 and Sunday Post 3

Tuesday -- I participated in Top Ten Tuesday featuring Top 10 Favorite Heroines that Kick Butt.

Wednesday -- I participated in Waiting on Wednesday featuring Waiting on A Darkness Strange and Lovely.  

I also reached 45 followers on Wednesday, in my blog's 4th week.  Yay!  

Saturday -- Review of Zombie Fallout by Mark Tufo.

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tuesday -- Top Ten Tuesday "Top Ten Tuesday Freebie"

Wednesday -- My pick this week is TBD.

A Review of Under the Never Sky.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!  What blog news did you have to share today?  
Leave me a comment and a link.  I'd love to come by to visit you!

7 comments:

  1. Good for you for limiting yourself! It's the hardest thing for every book lover to do, I think. (: Love Undeadly's cover!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you're slowing down! I totally need to do that too, to be honest. I have way too many books! I just need to sit down and focus LOL!

    I read Deadly a few weeks ago. It honestly wasn't as good as I hoped but it was alright. I think the main character was just a little too young/immature for my liking. I hope you enjoy it more!

    My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 50% through with Undeadly. Took me a while to get into it, but it's going smoothly right now. I'm totally jealous that you have Under the Never Sky and will need to be borrowing that soon if possible! :)

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Undeadly too and love the cover, I hope to read that this week. Quiet weeks are good, this week mine poured in and I couldn't stop the leaks! Thankfully most are to be read for new year. Thanks for sharing your news on The Sunday Post Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Undeadly also and will be reading it this week hopefully. Can't wait to read your thoughts. Here's My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Undeadly sounds really interesting!
    Sometimes its nice to have a slow week so you can really just do/read whatever you want haha.

    This is my IMM at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm striving to reach the 500 follower mark through GFC. new follower btw, as lucyatmax/no pix. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . I love to read and have way too many books that need to be read, but I'm possessed or obsessed. I can't stop!
    Happy reading!
    Beth;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...