Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top 10 - Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I have read so far 43 books this year - which isn't a massive amount but my goal was 40 so I'm pleased.  Next year it gives me a goal to beat.  Out of those 43 new books (some of which I read twice) I do have quite a few favorite new-to-me authors.  It's safe to say that the first 4 listed I loved so much that I would read ANYTHING they write!

Jennifer L. Armentrout - author of Lux series, Covenant series and other individual books)

Katie McGarry - author of Pushing the Limits

Colleen Hoover - author of Slammed series and Hopeless

Veronica Rossi - author of Under the Never Sky series

Alyxandra Harvey - author of The Drake Chronicles

Mark Tufo - author of the Zombie Fallout series - dude knows his zombie horror!

A.R. Wise - author of the Deadlocked series - again another crazy good zombie horror writer!

Veronica Roth - author of Divergent series

I'm stopping my list this week at 8. Honestly out of the 43 books I've read this year these 8 were my favorite new-to-me authors...and none of the others come close to making my "favorite" list.

6 comments:

  1. Love the list... I need to add some to my TBR list. :)

    My Top Ten

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLAMMED is on my TBR list! My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/top-ten-favorite-new-to-me-authors-i-read-in-2012/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I definitely agree about Jennifer L. Armentrout and Katie McGarry! There are also authors like Alyxandra Harvey and Colleen Hoover whose writing I hope to check out next year :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Katie McGarry, Colleen Hoover, and Veronica Roth made my list too. As you know Veronica Rossi and Jennifer L Armentrout are hopefully TBR VERY SOON! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet list! Both JLA & Veronica Roth made my TTT this week as well :) The Drake Chronicles are on the reading list though!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great authors, and i really need to read Slammed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...