Friday, January 25, 2013

Feature and Follow {12}

Feature and Follow is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

"Increase blog followers, gain book blog followers and make new friends with the book blogger Feature & Follow."

This week's question is:

Q. What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

I'm always pretty limited to how late I can stay up at night to read because my husband can't sleep with any light on in the room.  10:00 is typically the latest I can read and that's even if I stay up that late...hey, when you've got 2 kids of your own plus you watch a baby every day, staying up late typically isn't even in my vocabulary!  However, I *think* I stayed up till 11:00 recently because I couldn't stop reading (I didn't finish till the next day):


What about you?  What book has recently kept you up all hours of the night either because you couldn't put it down or because you HAD to finish it?

Don't forget to follow via GFC (preferred) or email, let me know which in your comment so I can follow you back!



10 comments:

  1. Abbi Glines is an amazing writer. I haven't read that book yet, but I am hopeing to do so soon.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-19-follow-friday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read something by Abbi Glines. I have heard wonderful things. Maybe I will try this one. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear good things about Fallen Too Far!
    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    New email follower (sugar_and_snark AT yahoo .com)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this book! I heard so many good things about it :)

    thnks for the follow
    following you via GFC
    Ruty@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided to join this blog hop today and I am already following you through GFC. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Follower as well :). Thanks for stopping by my FFF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jelly huhu You're reading existence by Abby glines waaaah I wan't one too :((

    New follower GFC
    -Chyna

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow_25.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never heard of this book! but I'm not a romance fan and it looks like romance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of this one! Although I don't read many romances hehe But I'm glad you loved it that much!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier ♥
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...