Saturday, February 2, 2013

Feature and Follow {13}

Feature and Follow is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

"Increase blog followers, gain book blog followers and make new friends with the book blogger Feature & Follow."

Q. What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

Now isn't this a fun fantasy!  First of all, if I woke up in my favorite book (of which there are many), then that has to mean that I am the main female character, which then would mean that I have a hottie of a boyfriend to attend to.  So the first thing I would do is definitely find him and kiss his face off!  Ha!

What about you?  What would you do?
Don't forget to follow via GFC (preferred) or email and leave me a comment to let me know so I know to follow you in return.

5 comments:

  1. The good old "stalk the male character" plan. :D Almost everyone's priority! lol

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I'do!!You can read it here:
    http://livinginabookworld.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-follow-10.html

    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, both my picks involved a book boyfriend! PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. So damn true, but what if you got stuck in the boy's body?!?!?

    NEW GFC FOLLOWER

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I would love to visit Hogwarts!

    New follower!
    I can be found and followed here: http://mindfulmundanes.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...