Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #6

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Share two (2) random teaser sentences
- Be careful not to include spoilers (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away.  You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
- Share the title and author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
- Leave a comment on the hosts blog post so that others can come visit you and you can visit others.

Today's teasers come from Caught Up In Us by Lauren Blakely:

Teaser #1: "If I were a rock star, I'd have Taylor Swifted him and written one of those anthemic I don't love your anymore songs." LOC 98 of 2551

Teaser #2: "But when your first love tells you how good it is to see you again, you don't think at all.  You just feel." LOC 278 of 2551

What book does your teasers come from this week?  Share with me! 
And if you feel so inclined to do so, I'd appreciate any follows via GFC or email - be sure to let me know if you are a new follower and how so that I can return the favor.

BEFORE YOU LEAVE!
Stop by and enter my 2 current giveaways:

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...