Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I haven't participated in this meme since December 26, 2012 but I just haven't really been into the topics so I took off for awhile...and yeah okay, this post is a day late. But "Top Ten Tuesday, really on Wednesday" just sounds stupid.
This week's topic is Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors. Now this topic...I can definitely spit out ten faves!
In no particular order of favoritism:
1. Abbi Glines - Author of Existence Trilogy, Too Far series, The Vincent Boys series, and more - Hands down, Abbi is probably my current fave author right now! I love her writing style, her romance makes me all fuzzy and goosebumpy. Yeah, she rocks. Plus, she's from Alabama, so we're almost related...okay I'm totally kidding...but we do share a home state in common.
(# of books I own of Abbi Glines - 7, of those I've read 5.)
2. Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn - Author of Obsidian, Onyx, Shadows, Opal, Wait For You - She is probably my second favorite author right now. After all, she is the fabulous creator of the Lux series, and by that I do mean Daemon.
(# of books I own of Jennifer Armentrout - 5, of those I've read 4)
3. Colleen Hoover - Author of Slammed, Point of Retreat, Hopeless - I am slightly addicted to New Adult books and Contemporary romance books. Colleen Hoover has a delicious way of writing both.
(# of books I own of Colleen Hoover - 3, of those I've read 3)
4. Richelle Mead - Author of Vampire Academy series, Bloodlines series and more - I love her books, and I had the pleasure of meeting her which was too cool!
(# of books I own of Richelle Mead - 8, of those I've read 7)
5. Cassandra Clare - Author of The Mortal Instruments series, The Infernal Devices series - how can you not love the world she has created in these books?! And the characters - Jace and Will - sigh...
(# of books I own of Cassandra Clare - 4, of her books I've read - 8)
6. Katie McGarry - Author of Pushing the Limits, Dare You To, and more - I got to read Pushing the Limits thanks to Netgalley but you better believe Dare You To is on my radar for immediate purchase!!
(# of books I own of Katie McGarry - 1, which I read)
7. Stephenie Meyer - Are you living under a rock? Author of Twilight series, The Host - Her Twilight series got me back into reading 6+ years ago and I was among the masses waiting in line at midnight releases to get each new book that came out. I most definitely would purchase anything she writes.
(# of books I own of Stephanie Meyer - 5, of which I have read all 5 many, MANY times)
8. Jessica Sorensen - Author of The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden, The Secret of Ella and Micha, Shattered Promises, and more. She is quickly becoming a "favorite" of mine. Though I've only read one of her books so far. That says something to be hooked after just one book.
(# of books I own of Jessica Sorensen - 3, of which I have read 1)
9. Shannon Dermott - Author of Beg For Mercy, Waiting For Mercy, No Mercy - Ah, the Cambion series....Flynn, Luke, Sebastian...need I say more?
(# of books I own of Shannon Dermott - 3, of which I have read 3)
10. Jamie McGuire- Author of Beautiful Disaster - She brought us Travis....that is enough for me to make her an auto-buy author.
(# of books I own of Jamie McGuire - 1, of which I read and drooled over)
I seriously could keep going with a few more. Bottom line - some of these New Adult authors have just rocked my socks off and I love them! And some of my all time favorite Young Adult books, well their authors just keep producing 4 and 5 star material (with exception to Stephenie Meyer who has been on a book releasing hiatus for a really long time....to my extreme disappointment).
Who makes your Top Ten Auto-Buy Author list?
Before you leave be sure to enter my current giveaways, both ending TOMORROW!