Monday, June 24, 2013

Forever Too Far - Review

Forever Too Far (Too Far #3)

By: Abbi Glines

Published: June 9, 2013 by Abbi Glines

Kindle, 304 pages

Source: Personal Kindle Library

(Goodreads / Amazon)

Summary:
Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?
My Review:
I will probably never tire of Rush and Blaire's story.  Their love story is among the epic kind, not to mention incredibly hot.  At the end of book 2 Blaire is pregnant with Rush's baby and she is engaged to Rush.  This book takes up where that one left off, as Rush and Blaire get ready for their wedding.  But sometimes when you add in a bunch of crazy folks from your family to your otherwise perfect bubble, things don't always go smoothly.  Especially when you have a major rock star for a dad, a crazy, selfish sister (who I will get to in a minute) and a lazy mooch of a mother.  Add in that the crazy selfish sister and mooch of a mother hate your fiancee.

The only thing I could do without is Nan.  I'm beyond tired of her character!  She is a twisted, vindictive, bitter, spoiled brat.  People like this literally suck the life out of you.  You MUST set boundaries and separate from them or they will drain you dry with their manipulation and drama.  Blood or no, she needs to be kicked to the curb!

This book introduced 2 new POV's (Grant and Harlow).  This was refreshing, adding new personalities to the mix.  Followers of the Too Far series will know that Grant has his own story coming out called This One Chance.  (Expected publication date: this winter)  Yay!

I was a puddle of mush during the wedding scenes!  Don't even get me started on the song that Rush sings (which is available for purchase on iTunes!!)  Abbi knows how to write about love and she does it exceptionally well with Rush and Blaire.  Every woman deserves to be adored and loved like Rush loves Blaire.  Like I said, epic love story!

Favorite Quotes:
"The woman I got pregnant happens to be my heart.  I'll marry her and spend the rest of my life doing everything I can to make her smile."

"She's everything I want to be."

"Nothing in life was as precious as this woman.  It never would be.  I'd found my happiness."

Final Rating - 4.5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...