Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature & Follow {34}

Feature and Follow is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

"The goal is to increase followers and make new friends."

Q. What do you do with your books after you're done reading them?

Some of the print books I really, really love I keep.  But it takes a lot to make it on that shelf (which is currently in my closet).  For the few books I have had that I liked but not enough to read again, I donate to our local library.  However most of the books I have in my possession are ebooks on my Kindle app on my iPad.  Thank goodness for practically unlimited storage space there!

Behold!  My very unconventional book shelf (top) and print books in my possession yet to be read (bottom).

What do you do with yours?  
For follows please follow by one or both of these preferred ways (just click on the picture to be taken to the follow page):

Don't forget to leave a link to your F&F post so I can follow you back!

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. What a lovely stack of books! It's always fun to see photos of people's books.

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveJuly 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM

    Thanks so much for stopping by Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just cyber-hopping along! Now following - http://bookcovereviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...