Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #26

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along - just go here to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from an ARC book I received from Netgalley, called
Forbidden: Discover the Legend (Wolf Sirens #1) by Tina Smith

Teasers: "They had made me have a thirst for life, woken me up from a daylight slumber to a more wonderful dream.  I wanted to be tied to their world forever."
(Loc 1894 of 3465, 64%)

Share your teasers with me by leaving them in a comment or leaving a link to your blog post.

4 comments:

  1. It kind of makes you wonder, who wouldn't want to experience life to the fullest?

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Allison Hewitt Is Trapped by Madeleine Roux

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to experience being woken up to something better. See my TT here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/07/teaser-tuesdays_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I love the cover too. My teasers this week are from Shelter by Harlan Coben and Dick Francis's Bloodline by Felix Francis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...