Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #31

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along - just go here to learn how to participate.

I haven't had much time to read since my post last week so my teasers this week still come from Undertow (Dragonfly #2) by Leigh T. Moore:

Teasers: "Back to what? To being another one of her pretty playthings?"..."My only purpose is to give her what she wants.  But I have no feelings, and what I say doesn't matter."
(Loc 2186 or 3800, 58%)

Share your teasers with me and be sure to leave a link in your comment to your TT post so I can visit back.

1 comments:

  1. How sad! I'll bet there really are feelings involved, no matter what that person says.
    My teaser is from THROUGH A YELLOW WOOD.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...