Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #34

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along - just go here to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen:


Teasers: I nod, and he offers me his hand.  I take it, knowing I'm choosing to put myself out on a tightrope, and all I can do is cross my fingers that I'll make it across and that there's something to make it across to.

(Loc 1938 of 4139, 47%)

Share your teasers with me!  Leave me a link to your post so I can repay the visit.

4 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! I think it sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I have this in my TBR, but I've been hesitant to pick it up because I heard it was really sad. I'll probably read it soon though since I love Jessica Sorensen! Have fun reading:)

    ~Katie @The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope like that can be quite powerful. I like the title of this book.

    mine: Sonia Lal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I've never read any of Jessica Sorensen's books, but this really makes me want to!! It sounds so good. :)

    Here's my teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...