Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #68: In Her Wake

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from 
In Her Wake (Ten Tiny Breaths #0.5) by K.A. Tucker:

Teasers: If only I had stayed sober like I was supposed to. If only I hadn't handed Sasha the keys.

If you haven't yet read this book, I highly encourage to read book one first (Ten Tiny Breaths) and then check out this novella. It's definitely an emotional story.

What are you reading this week?
Share a teaser with me!

3 comments:

  1. A lot of if only's in that teaser, so it has to be an emotional read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Sounds intense! I've been wanting to check out K.A Tucker! Thanks for sharing.

    Here are my teasers (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love emotional story! And the cover just points it out more. should put this series on my reading list :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...