Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Waiting on Beautiful Redemption


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Each week bloggers participate to share a book they can't wait to get their hands on.

This week I'm waiting on:

Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers #2) by Jamie McGuire
Expected Publication: January 27, 2015 
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

Although I haven't yet read The Maddox Brothers #1: Beautiful Oblivion, I KNOW I'm going to love these two as much as the Beautiful series books!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. i just ordered beautiful oblivion. i haven't read beautiful disaster so i hope it's okay to just jump into beautiful oblivion.

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readDecember 10, 2014 at 1:36 PM

    Totally new to me, but I know of the author! Lovely cover though!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...