Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #93: Light of a Thousand Stars


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from 
Light of a Thousand Stars (True Calling #2.5) by Siobhan Davis:

Teasers: "You deserve so much more. And I promise to spend the rest of my life giving you everything you deserve."
(Loc 30%, Loc 573 of 2098)

What are you reading this week?
Share a teaser with me!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that everything we all want to hear?! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readMay 12, 2015 at 2:28 PM

    Swoon!! Can I have one of these kinds of boyfriends? LOL! Definitely think reading has made my expectations for a boyfriend very high! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...