Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #108: Destiny Rising


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from 
Destiny Rising (True Calling #3) by Siobhan Davis:
Teasers: I hope he understands the wealth of emotion behind that one simple statement. How sorry I am for all the harsh words, for toying with his feelings, for constantly shutting him out, and for caving to my inherent need for Zane.
(Loc 27%, 1467 of 5336)

What are you reading this week?
Share a teaser with me!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readSeptember 1, 2015 at 3:34 PM

    OOoh interesting teaser! Totally new to me read but hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds so sincere. I hope he believes her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...