Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Walk the Edge


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Each week bloggers participate to share a book they can't wait to get their hands on.

This week I'm waiting on:

Walk the Edge (Thunder Road #2) by Katie McGarry
Expected Publication: March 30, 2016 by Harlequin Teen
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon
Razor knows his family is haunted by secrets of the past…

High school senior Thomas "Razor" Turner knows his family has a dark history as part of the Reign of Terror motorcycle club, especially when it comes to the secrecy surrounding his mother’s death.

When Razor starts to dig deeper into his mum's case he turns to the unlikeliest source for help: classmate Breanna Miller, the shy, smart girl he's never looked twice at. But the more time they spend together, the more they realise they actually have in common, and how attracted to each other they really are.

When secrets from the past are revealed can their newfound feelings survive?
 
What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readSeptember 23, 2015 at 5:40 AM

    Nice! That's a new to me one! Though I've seen the author's name around a lot! Hope you enjoy this one too!

    Here’s my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Katie McGarry, but I'm not much of a contemporary reader. Love that cover though! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one also! I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...