Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #114: Paint My Body Red


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly post hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from 
Paint My Body Red by Heidi R. Kling:
Teasers: I'm used to fiddling with electronics, and suddenly there's nothing to do with my hands: no Twitter or Instagram to update. No Facebook to check. No incoming ping of texts and emojis from my friends. It's just this cute cowboy and me. 
(Loc 6%, 289 of 4719)

What are you reading this week?
Share a teaser with me!

4 comments:

  1. I would be okay with just a cute cowboy and no social media...lol.

    Stormi

    Powerless Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. I don't know what I'd do with myself if there were no electronics to keep me busy either. But it sounds like she certainly has something interesting to occupy her! LOL


    Nice teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 10, 2015 at 3:37 PM

    Oh wow. It's sad how reliant or dependent we've become for electronics! Even with just the social media! I know I get stir crazy if I can't check blogger at least 1x a day! Including email! And Instagram! LOL! The list just keeps getting bigger!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Stormi, I was thinking that might not be bad at all. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...