This challenge is for all of you series readers who are scared to death of that last book in the series. You anxiously await it. You stalk it. You get your hands on it as soon as possible. But then…you put off reading it for fear that it might not be everything you thought it would be. Or, maybe you just have a backlog of series started and you need to finish that last book.
Join us in knocking out those pesky last books in a series. This is your chance. Here’s your motivation. Better than that, we have prizes!
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
To join the challenge: go HERE.
This challenge is hosted by Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love.
My 2016 Goals:
Level 2: 5 - 10 books
1. The Ruby Circle (Blood Lines #6) by Richelle Mead
. Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - read 1/25/16
4. Dawn of Ash (Imdalind #6) by Rebecca Ethington
5. Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths #4) by K.A. Tucker
6. Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
9. Surviving Ice (Burying Water #4) by K.A. Tucker
10. Twisted Palace (The Royals #3) by Erin Watt - read 10/20/16
Since this is our third year of this challenge, I know to leave room for many additions and changes.