Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #134: Walk the Edge


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from 
Walk the Edge (Thunder Road #2) by Katie McGarry:
Teasers: "If you want wild - if you want a kiss that breaks the rules, I'll give you one, but not here, not now."
I think my heart exploded. Razor of the Reign of Terror - the guy all the girls have dreamed about for years - has offered to kiss me.
(Loc 26%)

What are you reading this week?
Share a teaser with me!

6 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readAugust 30, 2016 at 5:30 AM

    Oh swoony moment! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one sounds steamy!

    I have a double header today. You choose, funny or thriller! https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy the emotional intensity of McGarry's books. This one was no exception. My YA teaser this week is from The
    Ones by Daniel Sweren-Becker
    from my review stack. Happy
    reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover. Definitely makes me look twice.

    sherry @ fundinmental
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Razor sounds like a handsome bad boy. That almost always makes for a fun story!
    My Tuesday post features BROKEN PIECES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be asking, when then!!! LOL I like the cover art. Invites you in.

    My TT from Diary Of A Haunting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...