Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up


It's time for our second Monthly Wrap Up for the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know and Holly @ Words Fueled by Love!

Since posting the January Wrap Up, Sandy finished 2 series enders: Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, # 6) by Richelle Mead and Lila and Ethan: Always and Forever (The Secret, # 4.5) by Jessica Sorensen, but she's not scheduled to post her reviews until later as she tries to always stay scheduled in advance for reviews. She will link up whenever she reviews these.


Holly thought she had read a series ender for February but it turns out there's a fourth book coming out in the series later this year. Grr - how did they sneak another one in?!

Which series enders did you finish? Link up below. Don't forget to include the title, your name, & your blog name (Ex: Requiem - Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know) Also, the February giveaway runs from February 25th - March 25th. On March 25th we will use random.org and the linky entries to pull a winner.





2 comments:

  1. I did not read any series ender this month, but I did continue to work on the series I'm trying to finish. I started the month with Asunder the 2nd book in the Incarnate series. Then I started the Faerie Tale Collection and True Believer by Nicholas Sparks known as the Lexie Darnell and Jeremy Marsh series. Finally I'm finishing the month up with Cress which is the third in the Lunar Chronicles. I think I'm making good progress, but I didn't finish any series enders this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveMarch 1, 2014 at 6:58 AM

    No worries! As you read I didn't either. Great job on working towards finishing those series enders though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...