Friday, October 4, 2013

Feature & Follow {41}

Feature and Follow is a weekly post hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

"The goal is to increase followers and make new friends."

Q. What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read (or seen) that seemingly everyone else has?

Parajunkee's answer was too perfect for me.  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  That has to be one of the most talked about books within the last year, and I even won a copy of it early this year and STILL have yet to read it.  I know it's a super emotional book and I've just not been into those as of late so I keep putting it off.  I have no doubt it's a 5 star read as so many feel it is, but I've got to be in the right mood to read books that make me snot cry through the entire thing.

Another series I have yet to read that seemed to be a huge hit over the last year was the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor. 

As for a movie it seems everyone has seen....my mind went immediately to Warm Bodies.  I haven't read the book or seen the movie yet, but would eventually like to do both.

What about you?  What book(s) or movie/show do you feel behind in reading or seeing?

As for follows, please choose between GFC and Bloglovin' (both located on the left sidebar) first as those are my preferred follows.  Feel free to follow on email, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest if you're feeling extra nice today.  
Don't forget to leave a comment letting me know how you follow so I can be sure to return the favor!

And before you leave, I've got 2 incredible giveaways going on right now!

1 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I loved TFIOS although not everyone does. I haven't seen Warm Bodies either although I liked the book. I've heard the movie is different but in a good way.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...