Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Post #63

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and any news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each cover.

~FOR REVIEW~
Saving Quinton (Nova #2) by Jessica Sorensen
Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth

TUESDAY:
Teaser Tuesday #46 featuring teasers from Facade by Nyrae Dawn

FRIDAY:
Feature & Follow {48} - *FEATURED BLOGGER* - featuring the question: What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?
2014 Series Ender Reading Challenge January Wrap Up (link up your January series ender reviews through Feb 25th)

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Review - Charade (Games #1) by Nyrae Dawn
ARC Thursday Review - Facade (Games #2) by Nyrae Dawn
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday #47
Feature & Follow {49}

We had a BIG weekend, celebrating a friend's 40th birthday on Friday and my mother-n-law's 60th birthday on Saturday. We saw lots of friends and family over the weekend, so it was a memorable one. I love being social but I gotta admit - Friday night I was wishing I could read too. Ha! 

The deep south is expecting SNOW on Tuesday/Wednesday. Like 1-2 inches. Oh boy - that means people will go into panic mode and everything will shut down. We don't know how to act (as a whole) when there's snow down here. I for one am DONE with the cold weather! 

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a note so I can return the visit.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 26, 2014 at 1:50 PM

    That's a new to me read!! Hope you enjoy it! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in NC I know *exactly* what you mean about the snow. LOL Stay warm and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...