Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Post #74

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each cover.

~PURCHASED or FREEBIES~
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher
Buy Link: Amazon ($4.99)

Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1) by Michelle Madow
Buy Link: Amazon (FREE!)

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - Toxic (Ruin #2) by Rachel Van Dyken

TUESDAY:
Teaser Tuesday #53 featuring teasers from Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies #2) by Tarryn Fisher

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies #2) by Tarryn Fisher

I am the Yearbook Chair for my daughter's elementary school and this Monday is our deadline for submitting the book for our proof copy. The last couple of weeks have been slam packed meeting deadlines and working hard to finish the book. It's done finally. Maybe I can get back to my normal schedule of reading and blogging as posts have been lacking lately here on my blog with most of my "free" time devoted to the yearbook.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 13, 2014 at 7:08 AM

    That's new to me! Hope you enjoy it! Yay for freebies!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT
    day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for more books for me to borrow! Yearbooks can be hectic. Been there done that. It's weird to me that the parents are responsible for that, but then again, I guess that's because it's an elementary school and Reeltown was K-12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveApril 13, 2014 at 8:54 AM

    Oh yes - finding interesting freebies always makes my day better! Thanks for stopping by Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're reading the Love me with lies backward ? I've read a lot of book about this series, readers who absolutely loved it yet were completely upset with it ! Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I remember school committees and chairing it was crazy but some how it all comes together. Come Tuesday you will feel so relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working on the yearbook sounds like fun. Probably a little stressful, but still fun ;-) I'm curious to see what you think about Mud Vein. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveApril 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM

    No, I'm not reading Love Me With Lies backward. I read and reviewed The Opportunist Sept of 2013, Dirty Red I read and reviewed today (4/14/2014)and I'm currently reading Thief. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveApril 14, 2014 at 10:36 AM

    Not every elementary school has PTA do the yearbook. But ever since we've been at this one they have - so 7 years. The school Amy taught at the teachers did it. I mentioned recently to a fellow board member that I wondered how the teachers would act if we said - sorry, we aren't doing it anymore. The majority of teachers are ZERO help - no pictures from most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveApril 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM

    It does come together but man the stress during is enough to pull my hair out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveApril 14, 2014 at 10:41 AM

    You know I bought Mud Vein because Colleen Hoover promoted it so heavily and loved it so much. I just HAD to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked remembrance. I hope you enjoy it too :)

    My Weekly Wrap Up Post

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read Remembrance, but I've had it for awhile now. ^_^ Yearbook sounds like fun! I don't find it appealing enough to do it myself though. :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the covers of both Mud Vein and Remembrance, enjoy your books. You sound just as busy as me this week.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...