Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Post #105

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

NO NEW BOOKS THIS WEEK
Shocker....I know.

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - The Future Without Hope (The World Without End #3) by Nazarea Andrews (3.5 stars)

TUESDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6) by Abbi Glines

Wow this week flew past! I thought I was getting ahead of my Christmas purchases and wrapping but then my sweet husband says to me Saturday evening: "You know there's less than 3 weeks till Christmas?" UGH!!! I haven't even finished decorating (let alone shopping for gifts) and honestly not sure I want to put everything out this year.

Saturday I went to a Pinterest Party my snl hosted. We've done a number of these parties over the last couple of years with different ones hosting. I enjoy trying a bunch of new dishes and crafts from Pinterest. Sometimes there are wins and sometimes there are fails. My favorite dish that was served today were these Cinnamon Twisties:

And here are 2 of the 3 crafts we did, my finished products (my terra cotta snowman's eyes were painted up a little too high):

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Some of my co-workers arranged a Pinterest party recently. I am not a crafty person so I did not attend. However, I could get behind one that offered food! I love baking and cooking.

    Have a great week!!

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new books? Wow! I'm surprised! Definitely loved the cinnamon twisties too! Russ ate the last one after lunch today and he asked if they had apples in them too. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I've been able to say no new books. I just can't resist some every week. Good thing I read fast.
    You crafts look fun. I used to make my own decorations and ornaments every year. Too busy now, but I should try something each year.
    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/07/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-88-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...