Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Post #117

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~NO NEW BOOKS~

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:

TUESDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

THURSDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Planned Posts: 
ARC Thursday Review - The Thorn and The Sinking Stone by CJ Dushinski

Due to a previous obligation I am posting an ARC review this week but other than that and this Sunday Post I'm taking blogging off as I travel to NYC for a girl's vacation. I'll share all about that with ya'll when I return.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 1, 2015 at 8:20 AM

    Sometimes a break like that is nice! The TBR mountain doesn't suffer and you get a chance to get caught up! Enjoy!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...