Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Post #121

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~PURCHASED OR FREEBIES~
Abel (5th Street #4) by Elizabeth Reyes
Buy Link: Amazon (Freebie at the time of posting)

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - The Pact by Karina Halle (4 stars)

TUESDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - TBD (none currently planned this week)

March, April and May around our house brings softball. With two games a week and at least one practice a week usually on Sunday afternoons, with a hitting or pitching lesson thrown in occasionally, our weeks are packed full of this one sport for my daughter. I find I get through less books during this time too. 

Plus, this weekend we had a family dinner for my 13 year old's birthday on Friday, and took him, his sister and cousin and a few friends to a trampoline place called Airwalk on Saturday. Our weekend was SUPER busy. I think I got 10% in my latest current read done - which isn't saying much. But hey, family time and investing in my kids hobbies is a sacrifice I don't mind making to give up time to read and blog. I'll make up for it come summer.

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember when my hubby coached and the kids played our weekends and evenings were owned by the ball! Enjoy, later you will look back and miss these crazy hectic times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a superbusy weekend as well. Trying to get ready for my mom's 60th birthday surprise party on Sunday. Then also had some other stuff to get done on Saturday as well. Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...