Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Post #143

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~FOR REVIEW~
The Shadow's Curse (The Knots Sequence #2) by Amy McCulloch

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:

TUESDAY:

THURSDAY: 

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - War (True Reign #3) by Jennifer Anne Davis
ARC Thursday Review - Cage of Deceit (Reign of Secrets #1) by Jennifer Anne Davis

Homecoming football, a girl's sleepover (x 6 preteen girls), and hosting a baby shower, OH MY! A busy weekend and I'm rushing to even type up a Sunday Post. Catch ya'll next week!

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate in the 2015 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 2015! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews.
Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the cover of The Shadow's Curse :) I haven't read The Oathbreaker's Shadow but it's on my TBR pile. I hope you have a great week and enjoy your new read!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readSeptember 13, 2015 at 2:00 PM

    Nice! That's a new to me one! Sounds interesting too! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sleepover AND a baby shower, dang, girl! That is amazing stamina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover of The Shadow's Curse! I'll be joining into the Series Ender Challenge later this month. Got my post planned. Have a great week!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...