Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Post #149

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~PURCHASED OR FREEBIES~
Sacrifice of Mercy (Cambion #5) by Shannon Dermott
Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - The Affiliate (Ascension #1) by K.A. Linde (3.5 stars)

WEDNESDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - TBD

This week brought our last varsity football game, which means our last marching band event. Though I am happy to not have so many late week nights due to after school rehearsals for my oldest, and our Friday nights back at home, we are a tad bit sad to see the season end. It truly was a blast and a joy to see our son find a passion in playing percussion instruments. He has found his niche and we look forward to seeing what more is in store for him with it!

Halloween is one of my top favorite holidays, second to Christmas. I love the decorations! I love the costumes! I love the candy and chocolate! This weekend we experienced the coolest fall temperatures of the season so far. Perfect Halloween weather! Though my own kids have decided they are too old to dress up and trick or treat anymore, I just look at it as a way to decorate the front porch more for all the other trick or treaters and enjoy their costumes! (My youngest decided last minute to walk around with the little girls from our street, all 2 - 7 years younger than her)

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate in the 2015 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 2015! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews.
Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 1, 2015 at 7:19 AM

    Oh nice! That's a totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy end of the marching band/football season. I hope you have a great week!

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween as well. I didn't do so well with the Series Enders in October, but I've got a few I hope to get to in November.

    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...