Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Post #156

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~PURCHASED OR FREEBIES~
The Falconer #1 by Elizabeth May
Buy Link: Amazon ($1.99)

RECAP OF WEEK:
No Posts

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Planned Posts:
ARC Thursday Review - Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan

January has begun as a productive month. Right now, I'm not stressing over blogging or reading for that matter. I'm taking a much more relaxed approach than I have since I began my blog several years ago. I've not gone by a super strict posting schedule most of the time because quite frankly I couldn't ever keep up with the demand of a reading schedule to post a certain number of reviews a week or month. Such is life with kids. My reading goal last year originally started out as 75 books but I quickly realized that was not going to happen, so I lowered my goal number half way through the year and still didn't reach that! I only read 54 books in 2015. So this year's reading goal is only 50 books. 

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate with us in our 3rd year of the 2016 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 15, 2016! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews and a BIG giveaway open to everyone that participated through the year. Don't miss out!

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJanuary 10, 2016 at 7:53 AM

    Nice! Seen this series around a lot! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The The Falconer has a cool cover. Since Sophia my reading goals has decreased as well, but I still read like a fiend. LOL Hope your week is warmer and dryer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got four kids, so I know all about that. Reading is most of my downtime at night and a way to relax and escape a little. I've hear awesome things about The Falconer and hope to read it and its sequel this year. I hope things go well for you this week!

    My Weekly Update

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard The Falconer is something lot of people are interested in. I'll have to check it out. I think I'll join into the Series Ender Challenge later this week as well Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...