Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Post #171

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~NO NEW BOOKS~

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY: 

WEDNESDAY: 

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Planned Posts:
DNF - Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima

 It's been a pleasant week. I'm in a bit of a book slump at the moment because I'm not super into the book I'm reading. Whenever that happens it seems to really slow my reading progress down, and unfortunately causes my desire to read to go down as well. This could also be due to the busy end-of-school-year things that are beginning to fill up our schedule and generally cut into my reading time. My kids get out of school May 18th so we are now counting down the days left.

DON'T FORGET:
If you are reading last books in a series you should participate with us in our 3rd year of the 2016 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 15, 2016! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews and a BIG giveaway open to everyone that participates through the year. Don't miss out!

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 24, 2016 at 6:53 AM

    Ooh another easy week for you! I suppose that's a good thing! My haul was rather small this week which was nice. Next week might be more scary! The 26th is a big release date for me! LOL!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveApril 24, 2016 at 7:50 AM

    I do enjoy times of no books....but this week it wasn't for lack of trying. There were a couple I requested but haven't heard back on yet. ;-) Thanks for stopping by so often Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The series ender challenge sounds really good!
    I'm sorry about the slump! That sucks. I hope you find something a bit more enjoyable to read soon! I'll have to check back to see what you thought of the Flamecaster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's miserable when reading a book turns into a trudge:(. Do you always set out to complete every book you start? Hope next week is less hectic - though I know only too well how full-on it gets near the end of term. We break up later than you do - in fact I've only started back at college this week for the beginning of my summer term, though mine is a shorter teaching year... Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gads sorry the reading isn't going well. A book with no new books is sometimes a good thing..it lets you catch up :) Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. May 18th is so early! When is the first day of school in the fall? I am also in a book slump and I feel the same way each time I fall into one. I hate the trudging on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Torch Against the NIght will be my WOW this week now that it has a cover. Our kids get out kind of early this year as well, May 19th, although the teachers still have to go on that Friday. Sorry that you're having a hard time with reading at the moment. Maybe it'll pick up this week!

    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...