Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #131: This Savage Song


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books and a Beat.

Anyone can play along. Just go HERE to learn how to participate.

This week my teasers come from 
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity #1) by Victoria Schwab:
Teasers: Now, the way other people felt about food, that's how August felt about music. He could savor each note, taste the melody.
(Loc 19%, 882 of 4712)

What are you reading this week?
Share a teaser with me!

2 comments:

  1. Nice teaser. You've got me curious about this one. Never read this author before.

    My TT from A Whole Lotta ARCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    I like descriptions that cross sensory boundaries--like what a colour must smell like. August sounds cool! =)

    Here's my Teaser for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...