Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Post #135

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~FREEBIES OR PURCHASED~
Ember (Eagle Elite # 5) by Rachel Van Dyken
Buy Link: Amazon ($.99 deal at time of purchase)

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - The Ruin of the World by Nazarea Andrews (4 stars)

TUESDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
No reviews planned

So non book related, this week I have focused more on my eating and exercising. After getting a Fitbit for my birthday I've become slightly obsessed with the number of steps I take a day, which as a general rule is lower than the recommended number (10k steps a day). So on Wednesday my brother-n-law set a challenge for 4 of us to make 10,000 steps. Having injured my right foot in some way on a 2.5 mile walk outside the previous day I didn't think I would make the goal but I got super obsessed with it and by 9:00 that evening finally made it by going around my house in circles and doing some step football drills. By Thursday the injury to my foot was OW! So I tried not to walk much and iced my foot and upped my intake of Cyruta Plus for inflammation. Friday was a little better but still extremely sore even with icing it. But I pushed through and did some arm weights on Friday and started the 21 Day Fix workout program on Saturday. My water intake has been way better this week with a minimum of 2 liters a day but usually higher. The best part, my 11.5 year old daughter is doing all of this with me - by her choice! She's an active sporty girl and loves being outside and just moving in general. In fact, she has volleyball camp 3 days this week, all day. So I'm thrilled to do this with her. She's definitely my encouragement and motivation. 

On the book front this week, I started The Heart of Betrayal this week but am only 10% into it. It's not the books fault, I've just not been as into reading this week. I DID finish 2 series enders this month so far. After a 5 month hiatus of my series enders goals, I'm proud of that progress.

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate in the 2015 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 2015! Go HERE for full details and to sign up.

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJuly 19, 2015 at 7:20 AM

    Nice! That's a new to me one but you gotta love those .99 purchases! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for completing more series enders! And kudos for being so active and Ash getting involved too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my fitbit but it started getting in the way when I was at work, I nearly posted the end cap away to someone! They are great though!


    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...