Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Post #148

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~FOR REVIEW~
Paint My Body Red by Heidi R. Kling
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

Link (The Shadow of Light #1) by Samanda Wier
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:

TUESDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

THURSDAY: 
ARC Thursday Review - Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry (5 stars!)

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - The Affiliate by K.A. Linde

The weather this week and weekend was just beautiful! Fallish temps and breezy. It made for a productive weekend of cleaning and letting fresh air into the house. Not much reading got done because of that though. But sometimes fresh air and sunshine is just what the body and mind needs!

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate in the 2015 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 2015! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews.
Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I also got a copy of Paint My Body Red – I hope we both enjoy it :) I love fall weather, especially when you've got a bit of sun but that cool breeze as well. I hope you have a great week!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for productive weeks :D Link looks really good up there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link sounds good! I've seen it around, but haven't decided yet if I want to read it or not, so I am looking forward to hear what you think of it.

    We also had some nice weather, it suddenly got a bit more chilly, but the autumn colours are so pretty! I hope you'll have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your new books look good and have me curious. I am still working away at Last in Series. I should meet my goal and will hopefully remember to link up at least once..bwahaha. Have a great week Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those review books look really good! I may have to put them on my TBR list. I need to get more done on my Series Ender Challenge, especially since I planned to get more done in September and got none done really.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...