Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Post #150

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~NO NEW BOOKS~

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - TBD

So I had mapped out reviews for all of November and December, both ARC's that I need to read and books that I own that I've been wanting to read. Well, a stupid reading slump got me way behind and now my scheduled reviews for the next two months are just all messed up. For my personality, this is just no good. This also explains my lack of blogging this past week. Sigh....but what do you do? Speaking of the reading slump, I hope I'm coming out of it. I made good progress on a book over this weekend, though still not as much as I would have liked to.

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate in the 2015 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 2015! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews.
Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome that you already have your november and december mapped out, heh I don't think I could ever do that, but I do have some tours I signed up for, so i guess it counts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 8, 2015 at 3:43 PM

    Oh nice! Yay for planning! At least the lack of haul gives you yet another break for the TBR pile! Hope you enjoy your reading this week!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...