Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Post #163

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~PURCHASED/FREEBIES~
Dawn of Ash (Imdalind #6) by Rebecca Ethington
Buy Link: Amazon

~FOR REVIEW~
Whisper to Me by Nick Lake
Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY: 

MONDAY:

TUESDAY:

THURSDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Planned Posts:
Review - The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday

Other than volunteering to work super early at the pancake breakfast Saturday morning for my son's band program, it was another Netflix binge relaxing weekend. This time I went a teeny bit old school and am rewatching Gossip Girl. Minimal reading got done, but I sure enjoyed laying around, not having anywhere to go or anything to do.

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate with us in our 3rd year of the 2016 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 15, 2016! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews and a BIG giveaway open to everyone that participates through the year. Don't miss out!

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. It's been a Netflix binge type of weekend for me, too. Happy Reading! :)

    Stacy Renee @ LazyDayLit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readFebruary 28, 2016 at 12:59 PM

    OOh nice! Haven't heard of these reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to catch up on my comments and visiting. If I'm watching something new, I get distracted, so I've been listening to music instead. My Netflix account has been a little neglected lately. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...