Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Post #177

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

~NO NEW BOOKS~


RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

TUESDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

SATURDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Planned Posts:
Review - The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon

I think I'm getting a little spoiled by all these relaxing, lazy summer days. This week we were treated to 2 completely lazy days and honestly the other days weren't all that bad. My kids and I have been watching Once Upon a Time on Netflix. They were interested to check it out and I had only seen season one. We are in season two and still enjoying it together. 

DON'T FORGET:
If you are reading last books in a series you should participate with us in our 3rd year of the 2016 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 15, 2016! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews and a BIG giveaway open to everyone that participates through the year. Don't miss out!

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readJune 12, 2016 at 7:08 AM

    Nice! Again, those no new books weeks are both a blessing and a curse!! My two week haul resulted in only a few new books. And a few are just keeper copies because apparently I'm a glutton for credit card punishment! LOL!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveJune 12, 2016 at 7:25 AM

    After my book haul of 5 books last week it was good for me to have none this week. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEARLY managed not to acquire any new books... so I'm very impressed you managed to stay strong! Those long, slow days when you can kick back and just get lost in reading, or whatever are precious, aren't they? Looking forward to rewarding myself with a few of those, if I can manage them later in the summer. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a VERY lazy week as well. I didn't read for most of the week. I've been sleeping more like I'm on the man's night schedule, going to bed very late and sleeping well into the mornings. I plan to get my reading under control this week and try to make up a little for my lax attitude this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so good at not getting more books. I need to do so much better on that. I've been so busy this summer so far that I can't wait till the end of June when I'm taking a "me" vacation by myself to a condo in Colorado to just read and write and relax.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...