Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday Post #191

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

~NO NEW BOOKS~

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:


WHAT'S AHEAD:
Planned Posts:
TBD

My week can be summed up in one word: sick. My throat and lungs have been taken hostage. UGH! I haven't been in the mood to do much of anything this week...even reading. Blah. In other news, it's FALL finally! And we had our first fall temps this week and weekend. It was so beautiful. 

DON'T FORGET:
If you are reading last books in a series you should participate with us in our 3rd year of the 2016 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 15, 2016! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews and a BIG giveaway open to everyone that participates through the year. Don't miss out!

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. We also had a very cool week. Saturday I thought I might have needed to change clothes because it was so cool when I went out in the morning. I hope you are starting to feel better! Hot cocoa might help the throat...or just taste yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It finally eased up a bit here. 80s instead of 90s. Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad and I hope you get better soon:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...