Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Post #195

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book cover to be taken to its Goodreads page.

~PURCHASED/FREEBIES~
Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark #1) by C.C. Hunter
Buy Link: Amazon

~FOR REVIEW~
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
Preorder Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

WEDNESDAY:

I made good progress with reading this week. But man, those 600+ page books just take me forever to get through! Since I don't have much time to devote to reading and I'm typically so exhausted when I lay down at night, my reading pace is slow right now. I have thoroughly enjoyed the book (and series) I was reading but I need some much shorter ones to blow through for awhile. 

Have a great week friends! Don't forget to be awesome!

DON'T FORGET - ONE MONTH LEFT TO JOIN:
If you are reading last books in a series you should participate with us in our 3rd year of the 2016 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 15, 2016! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews and a BIG giveaway open to everyone that participates through the year. Don't miss out!

Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 13, 2016 at 7:46 AM

    OOoh nice! I loved Reborn!! And I am planning to hopefully start The Edge of Everything this week myself! Hope you enjoy these new reads!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cover for Reborn. I would grab it for that reason alone. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental
    My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy long books and know what you mean about needing a break afterwards. I'm reading a series right now and look forward to some sweet holiday books to relax with afterwards:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen both of these books. Have you read the original Shadow Falls series? And I totally know what you mean about these long books. I can't skip them but geez it takes a while to get through them sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...