Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Post #42

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share about any books they received and book news from their week.

This week Netgalley was full of good books and I just couldn't say "no".

~ NETGALLEY ~
Relativity by Cristin Bishara

Skulk by Rosie Best

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

Breaking Nova (Nova #1) by Jessica Sorensen

~ AMAZON FREEBIE ~

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

MONDAY:
Review - Sins and Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle

TUESDAY:
Teaser Tuesday #30 featuring teasers from Undertow by Leigh T. Moore

THURSDAY:

FRIDAY:
Feature & Follow {37} featuring the question: Share something you've learned about book blogging in the last month.
Vamps vs. Zombies Giveaway Hop began. Ends 8/31

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Teaser Tuesday #31
Waiting on Wednesday (though I have missed this planned post the last 2 weeks...)
Feature & Follow {38}
Review - The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
ARC Thursday Review - The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

Be sure to enter my Vamps vs. Zombies Giveaway before you leave!  
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new week! I haven't used Netgalley...I have way too many books coming in as it is! LOL

    Here's

    MY SUNDAY UPDATES/MAILBOX MONDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about NetGalley! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking Nova looks good, I try not to look at NetGalley..I just go and type in authors or book I am looking for...otherwise I can get into serious trouble..LOL Hope your week is amazing and cannot wait for all of these reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeep Relativity and Skull both look/sound REALLY good :D I've heard some great things about All Our Yesterdays too - I hope you enjoy ALL of these Holly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some good books. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveAugust 20, 2013 at 11:10 AM

    I'm excited to start several of these! If only I could get through one I'm stuck on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveAugust 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM

    Don't they though?! I'm super excited to start these....if only I could get through another ARC I'm stuck on...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveAugust 20, 2013 at 11:11 AM

    Netgalley can be a blessing and a curse at times! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveAugust 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM

    It's sometimes like the black of hole (but of good things). Realistically I don't have time to read all the books I currently HAVE, let alone get more to add to that number...


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveAugust 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM

    Netgalley is awesome! If only I had infinite amounts of time to read all these wonderful books!!


    Thanks for stopping by Laurel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...