Saturday, May 31, 2014

Armchair BEA Wrap Up

Today is a Wrap Up of all the activities I participated in this week for 

I have enjoyed this year's Armchair BEA. I was a "cheerleader" where I had a set # of blogs to comment on every day. This was something new for me to try from last year.
By doing this I was able to interact and meet a lot of participants that I probably wouldn't have otherwise.

I briefly participated in one Twitter party (Friday's). And when I say "briefly" I mean for about 30 minutes and commented a couple of times. I had wanted to make more but timing didn't work out for me to.

And of course I participated in one or both of the topics every day. Mostly I chose only one topic to do.
In case you missed any of my posts from the week here ya go:


As for next year....Sandy and I have agreed to make plans well in advance to go to NYC to experience BEA firsthand. We were going to try to make it happen this year but I waited too long to try to save and there just wasn't enough funds to go. That isn't a trip you can plan in a few months time - once you add up all the costs to get to NYC, stay there on top of the cost to get into BEA. 

I hope you enjoyed this week as much as I have! 
Don't forget to enter my giveaway (link above)! You can enter once a day with Twitter!

4 comments:

  1. I’ve had so much fun visiting all the blogs on Armchair BEA. This is my first year and I’ve had such a good time that I plan to come back next time. I’ve added a ton of books to my TBR list as well as added a lot of book friends on twitter, goodreads, and bloglovin. Thank you so much for participating and making it a great first year for me. Looking forward to next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time with Armchair BEA this week. Thank you for being a cheerleader, we all appreciate you dropping by our blogs and spreading the cheer! Like you, I'll be at BEA next year, one way or another! lol

    Shelf Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good year, my third, with Armchair BEA. I attended one or two BEAs. They are definitely an experience. I shipped a lot of books home, that's for sure. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed being a cheerleader -- I got to so many new blogs and ones that I hadn't been to in a while. Cool that you already have a plan to be there in person next year! I went three years ago and it's great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...