Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Post #137

Sunday Post is a weekly post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Each week bloggers participate to share any books received and news from their week.

Click on the book covers to be taken to its Goodreads page. The Buy Link, if available, is below each book cover.

~FOR REVIEW~
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Buy Link: Amazon

RECAP OF WEEK:
SUNDAY:

TUESDAY:

FRIDAY:

WHAT'S AHEAD:
Tentative Posts:
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Feature & Follow
Planned Posts:
Review - The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson
ARC Thursday Review - Burying Water by K.A. Tucker

Well the summer has come....and now we literally have 3 days left till the 2015-2016 school year starts. I enjoy so much having my kids home for the summer and as their excitement grows for the new school year, I always feel bitter sweet. I'm going to go and be sad for a bit. Ya'll just excuse me.

If you are reading last books in a series you should participate in the 2015 Series Ender Reading Challenge! Anyone can sign up to participate until December 2015! Go HERE for full details and to sign up. We have a giveaway EVERY month open to those that link up reviews.
Enjoy your week!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. A Thousand Nights is popular this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readAugust 2, 2015 at 7:05 AM

    OOh nice! Seen this around a bit! Sounds interesting!! Loving the retellings we're getting this year! Hope you love it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we both enjoy this one. I can't believe it's time for the kids to go back to school. Time really does fly as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is gorgeous. I just told Sandy I have 4 books read so far for Series Enders. Hope your week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wazoo! I got A Thousand Nights as well, I can't wait to dig in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...